Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick Rant

Disclaimer: this is what happens when you don't have football to watch...

I caught a glimpse of yesterday's Miss America with my g/f. (She was channel surfing, not me)... Her timing was impeccable as we were treated to the Top 15 in the swimsuit round and then the Top 10 in the evening gown round... My commentary today does not refer to how the contestants looked in bikinis nor how some of them sucked in their stomachs while walking on stage, nay, this is more about the attractiveness of the respective candidates from the states that border the Buckeye state.

Exhibit A - Miss Ohio:


Compare Exhibit A to the following, who are from Michigan, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.












Case
in point, the winner was none other than Miss Indiana.












So I ask, why is Miss Ohio so busted????? Such a poor representation of our fine state....













Miss Tennessee would have gotten my vote... (or Indiana)...

(photos all courtesy of www.missamerica.org)

No comments: