Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On This Day in History....

A strong visual representation of what we hope he will bring... unity. (props to tsevis @ flickr)

2010 is going to be a HUGE year for the history book publishers. I mean, I might need to invest some stock in McGraw-Hill Companies ASAP.

That aside, never has the opportunity for change and revival been more prominent. Ask my friends and they'll tell you that I'm usually extremely apathetic when it comes to politics. But even I am excited about the potential that the new group of individuals bring to the White House.  The uncertainty and potential is compounded with much hope, as evidenced by the million(s) of individuals who made the pilgrammage to Washington DC to personally witness the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States.  

I'm anxious to see how the next four years unfold... after watching the previous eight years erode my financial & job security, and wealth away.

*Editor's Note: It digusts me to read the ignorant facebook statuses and Twits that were apparently sent from another universe, nay, galaxy... 

No comments: