Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday. Gross.

I'm sure I'm one of several million people in America right now suffering from a Fantasy Football hangover or just woke up from sleeping with a Fantasy Football butterface. You're feeling an great level of regret and might even feel a little sick to your stomach. You wish you would have drafted better (+ 2 weeks ago), or you're lamenting the failure to start the right player. As a bonus, you probably thought that going with the no-brainer pick (New England) in a survivor league would be painless. Turns out, the no-brainer pick was a shot of bad tequila and everyone lost. You still have a bad taste in your mouth.  It's about this time that I say I'm not playing any sort of Fantasy Football next year. But inevitably I'll be back... Maybe my Wes Welker pick won't kill me in the end - it is after all, only week 2...

No comments: