Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Election 2008 - Daily 5

Below are five reasons I'm not voting for McCain. This should be interesting...

1. Coronary Artery Clot - during the debate last night, I was wondering if he wouldn't sit down because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to get back up. He carried himself like an 80 year old man.
2. Sarah Palin - millionaire governor from Alaska. Personally I don't think she's bright enough, let alone experienced enough, to be President (compounded with thought #1 above). If I wasn't worried about the physical health of Presidential candidate, I could care less. How many people are going to think: "Wow, that's the face of a strong America!"? I would vote for Hillary - to be clear, this is not a sexist opinion. Don't start me on experience either - I'm happy voting in inexperience rather than getting left high and dry with more inexperience.
3. Red - well, the party's color is consistent with the bloody colored stock market (and my personal portfolio). Do I give a damn about taxes when I just lost thousands of dollars in my investment accounts? Hell, increase taxes by 10-20% over four years and you'll STILL be lacking in what I just lost in two weeks. Fuck me.
4. "That One" - really? For all we know, this was racist, like 1940's racist. When combined with "gook" (I'm Asian), this one really takes the cake. What's next? Dagos and chinks? "Senator Obama" would have been just fine.
5. Lesser of Two Evils - this is what it comes to every four years anyway. 2008 is no different... but one of the two will bring change. The other will bring George W. Bush's empty suit, shoes and shadow. Honestly, I'm more anti-McCain than I am pro-Obama.



It's a democrazy.. I mean, democracy.

No comments: